Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm Back

I picked up my computer today and am now working at getting everything up and running.  It will be a long process but hopefully, I can find all or most of the pictures and documents I had. 
Saturday, my husband and I went to the dog races in a nearby community.  It was something we wanted to do last year but something else came up.  I am glad we decided to go.  It was a cold day and we had to walk quite a distance after we found a parking place, but it was worth it. 
We watched one of the professional races and then one with children and some very willing family pets.  One dog decided the whole idea was not worth while and wouldn't run.  Another tried to visit all the pedestrians along the way.  One was a real standout and focused on why he was there and gave a good show.  All in all, a lot of fun.
With the arrival of February, Roger is starting to think maple syrup time.  The sap should start running next month and he is already getting his supplies ready.  Now that we know what we are doing, we should have more result for our effort this year.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment