Friday, February 26, 2010

The Passing of February

Another month almost over.  they do seem to go buy so much faster as you get older.  This has been a difficult month with my computer down, a friends illness and another who was in a vehicle collision. I have also just learnt that another friend is moving away. So, all in all, I am not sad to see the end of this month.
Having said that, however, it has also been an exciting month with the Olympic games. So many tears of both triumph and sadness; it is a time that I think Canadians will treasure for many years. And, it is all over this weekend.
I have been knitting a sweater as my Olympic project.  I am just finishing the final sleeve and then am adding some crochet edging to the sleeves, neck and hem.  I will post a photo when it is done.  Have you been working on anything special or have you done anything to celebrate the Olympics?  Let me know and I will share it will others. 
Have a great weekend and, for one final time; Go Canada.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment