Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Happy Dance

.
 Today, I am doing the happy dance.  It is a mental one but a dance nevertheless.  I have had a good nights sleep, the sun is shining and the house work is caught up. The day is ready for me to do as I will and, of course, I will be quilting.  Taking the dog for a walk, getting in some wood and going for the mail should take care of the physical stuff. I love this retirement stuff.
For those of you who have full time jobs, plus home responsibilities, I think it is important that you also find a few moments where you can enjoy just being yourself.  Fat, short, tall, thin, physically fit or dealing with illness, whatever our situations, we are wonderful creations.  Celebrate being you.  Do a happy dance.  Go ahead,  no-one is watching.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment