Saturday, July 10, 2010

Saturday and Updates

Yesterday was so much cooler that I spent the day re-organizing my quilt room and getting some housework done.  We went out for supper at the local legion.  They do a barbecue each Friday and last night it was ribs and chicken for twelve dollars.  Our neighbour's group entertained with down home music.  I am not a fan of anything remotely country sounding but realize I am probably in the minority.  The place was packed and as the people lined up for their food they were chatting and bopping to the music. 
Today, we are off to an antique boat and car show.
We have another new member sign up and for those of you who are recent followers, I would urge you to scan through past posts as there are a number of free patterns.  They are for your use but I would appreciate you giving me credit when doing show and tell. Using my company name 'Ark Angel Creations' is sufficient as that is the one under which I sell the quilts and patterns.
I am also a contributor to the Canadian quilt magazine Quilting Connections. 
A little background:  my husband and I live with our week dog, Heidi in a 5 acre maple bush north of Huntsville, Ont.  We are about 10 km. from the village of Burk's Falls.  We arrived here just over two years ago from Edmonton, Alberta and consider this our personal (earthly) heaven.
If you have made any of my patterns, I would love to see the photos.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment