Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Time Travels

This month is already half way past and I haven't even caught up with the fact that we are in November already.  These past two weeks have been especially busy with my sister's visit and my son's move.  I have also been finishing a quilt top  that will be included in my book as well as trying to keep up with housework.
The quilt top just needs the borders and then will go into the frame for quilting.  I think I am going to have to make another trip to the fabric shop for backing but will check the stash first.  I am always finding things there that I forgot I had.
My monthly BOM was due on Monday and, I confess, it isn't ready yet.  I will post it tomorrow.
Our weather has turned a bit cooler.  Yesterday we had snow showers but today the sun is shining once again and it is just a bit too warm to start the wood stove.
If you were planning on entering my contest, you have two weeks to finish your project.  You can check the October 14th post for details.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment