Friday, December 31, 2010

Happy 2011

It is hard to believe we have already completed a decade into the new century.  Time does pass quickly and yet when I look back over the past 10 years, it doesn't seem possible that so much has hapened in such a short time.
We will have our usual quet evening at home and probably go to bed long before the new year rolls in.  I  have to put the phone on the beside table as there is always someone who phones at midnight to pass on their greetings.  Of course, those someone's have usually been indulging in some alcoholic refreshments.  I don't mind the calls.  It would be a sad day if no-one thought of me no matter what the reason.
I hope the coming year is one which presents enough challenges to keep you interested and growing, and days of tranquility when you are able to appreciate your blessings.  I hope also that you will always know that you are loved and you are making a difference.
Thank you for your faithfulness and your encouragement.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment