Friday, July 22, 2011

Four Months till Christmas

This is one of the blocks from the table runner pattern I am doing.  I thought I might have some of it finished to post today but the heat has slowed me down-as I imagine it has everyone. I am doing it in Christmas colours and hope to have it done in time to enter in our fall fair.
It is a bit cooler this morning.  We have gone out and watered the garden, picked some beans and I have a load of laundry to hang.
I am hoping to be able to spend a bit more time in the quilt room today as I have so much to do.  Christmas is not far away in terms of making things so I had better decide on those projects.  It will be nicer with the new tracks on my machine frame. I've done a few practice runs. No bumps.  Wonderful.
Now I am looking at all my fabric and thinking that I would like to make a few charity quilts and give them to Habitat for Humanity.  I think I have enough fabric to cover the beds for a few houses!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment