Friday, April 13, 2012

Shopping. Ugh!

We went to North Bay today and got the new foot for my sewing machine.  It isn't the same as the one that broke but will work.  The store owner  thinks he can repair the old one but, if not, I am going to get a replacement.  The original is much sturdier and I have a thing that fits on it so I can do ruler work so I do need that style.  In the meantime, however, I can get back to sewing.
I intended to do some other shopping but I ran out of energy after having lunch.  I really don't like shopping.  I always go with the greatest intentions but, half way through, I've had enough and want to get home. If my husband hadn't been with me, I probably would have skipped lunch and just came home even if it is an hour drive.
 I've always been this way which wasn't a problem when we lived in the city.  What I didn't get one day, could always be got the next.  Here, it isn't that easy.  I don't mind shopping in the village but, even there, I couldn't do it for more than a half hour.
My husband said that I should just buy on line and he is right.
I was supposed to go to see my surgeon today but she still doesn't have my operation results from the pathologist.  I now have an appointment in May. 
Where's Mom?
I was outside taking some photos yesterday and got this one of Heidi looking out the screen door watching me.
Hope you all have a great weekend.  It appears as though we are going to have nice weather so will probably get some more gardening done.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment