Friday, June 29, 2012

Happy Canada Day

It seems we are going to have nice weather for the weekend.  It is certainly lovely today.  It is supposed to stay in the mid twenties celcius for the next five days.  We have a breeze  as well which keeps the bugs away.  I'm making stew in the crockpot, have the laundry done and all before 9.30.  We usually watch the news in the morning but if it going to be hot, we leave it until lunch time so we can get everything done while it is cool.
I finished designing my quilt pattern yesterday and am pleased with the result.  I will get it sent out to the testers to make sure I didn't make any dreadful-or even tiny, mistakes.
I woke early this morning and came up with a practical use for the salvages that we cut from our fabric.  I am going to see if it works and then may offer it as a free pattern.
Sun and Shade
When I get up in the morning, the first thing I do is go to my quilt room which faces east, and watch the sun coming up between the trees.  It always looks so lovely and peaceful.  I am blessed.
Have a wonderful weekend.  Stay alert if you are driving and watch for those who aren't watching you.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment