Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Change of Plans

I have been working on a new quilt top today.  It is a nice break from designing and writing patterns, working on my web site and sorting fabric.  I got most of my fabric put back on the shelves after moving things around yesterday but there is still a bin of material that needs to be folded.
I have put all the smaller pieces in another bin and I will get back at them in a day or so after I have had this little break.
Have you checked out my Shortcut HST's on my web site.  I have added a diagram and another step.  This step will remove the need for trimming the points from the HST's before using them.
I've always found it annoying to have to do that so glad I have discovered this little trick.
My husband has started boiling the maple sap today.  He thought he would start now rather than waiting for it to stop running.  I have been a dutiful wife and taken him a thermos of tea and apple.
We may not be going away for Easter after all.  There is a lot of things going on at the in-laws-elderly relatives in the hospital, children with the flu.  They really don't need to have two more people plus dog adding to the mix.  There are a number of things happening in the village so we will take part in some of them.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment