Friday, May 3, 2013

A Vigilante Robin

I took my car in for servicing yesterday.  When they are finished, they wash it.  They are going to have to work a little harder this time as I have bird poop on both sides.  We couldn't figure out where it was coming from as I don't park under a tree and there was streaks all down the front doors.
My husband figured out what was going on when he saw a robin attack the windows of his truck. One (I hope) excited robin equals a lot of poop.
Yesterday evening while working in the quilt room, I heard a tapping on one of the windows.  I investigated and saw a robin.  I don't know if it is the same one but, if so, it better not leave souvenirs of its presence on my walls.
I couldn't get a photo of it at the window but did get this one as it was pretending to be someone else.
Attack robin.

Doesn't it do a great job of blending into the background? Even that bright orange tummy seems part of the leaves.


I am making great strides in getting my studio back into shape.  There are still totes that haven't been emptied since I moved into the room and they will have to wait for a bit.  I need to build some shelves for my thread and notions for the long arm frame.
I hung my laundry out this morning.  How nice to be able to do so in shorts and sandals!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment