Friday, May 10, 2013

My Tidy Studio

My Studio

Sitting Corner
 

Heidi's Window Seat





These are some photos of my organized studio.  In the top picture, you can see the cutting and ironing table, my design wall and serger stand.  In the foreground on the right is the sewing table and on the left my long (short) arm.
 
The second photo shows my little sitting corner with the book case containing all my magazines, binders and quilt/sewing books.  My knitting supplies are in the metal trunk under the window  which, as you can see in the third picture, is also Heidi's special place.  She can sit there and watch my husband as he tends the chickens, works around the shed or gets ready to go somewhere.
 
I didn't take a shot of the computer area or the sitting room.  There are also two more book cases.  There is still quite a bit more to do but I am enjoying the space. My one big hope is that I can keep it as tidy as this. 
 
Yesterday, I picked up the plastic bags for my quilt patterns so I can sell them in stores.  I have one ready to be written but first, I have to get the top quilted.  Before I can do that, there are two others that will be gifts that have to get done.  Getting started on them is today's project.
 
It is cooler and quite overcast today so a good day to stay in side and quilt.  Yahoo.
 
Have you checked out the information on my book, Scrappy Quilts and More From the Back Woods Quilter?  Just go to my web page and you will see all the details.  www.arkangelcreations.net
 
Blessings,

 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment