Sunday, July 7, 2013

Logic?

Sometimes I think I spend more time trying to do something than in the actual doing.  I am almost finished the quilt top that I have been rushing to  complete.  I have to sew on one more inner border and the outer one and then I will be able to get it quilted.  I knew I was going to need more of the inner border fabric and purchased it a week or so ago.  Between then and now, the wiring in the studio was done and everything that had been moved was put back in place.  And now, I can't find that fabric.  I am going to do a good search today and, if I can't find it, I will have to buy more tomorrow when I go to Orillia.

Speaking of that quilt, I have made the pattern twice before and it is always interesting to see how different it looks with another colour scheme.  I will post some photos to show you when I get this one done.


Quote:  Logic is a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.

Don't know who said that but I like it.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment