Friday, September 27, 2013

Photos Galore

Lots of photos for you this morning.  I took the camera with me when I went for my walk yesterday.  A lovely day to take pictures.  I finished the border on the little quilt this morning.  This will go on the wall in the guest room.  It is about 24 inches square.
Blessings,
 
 
 
Country Bride wall hanging.  I did the applique and quilting by hand.

The trail through the bush.

Autumn Colours

Looking towards the back of the property where it slopes to the pond.

Odd shaped mushrooms

Button sized red cap fungi

Heidi leads the way through the shadow and light

Moss covered fallen tree.

2 comments:

  1. I love your applique! It's so cheerful!
    Your autumn pictures look like something out of a nature book-just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures, you are so fortunate to live in such a beautiful area and can walk it everyday.

    ReplyDelete