Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Doggie Quilt

 



I just finished this little top yesterday.  I love the dog blocks.  They look as though they stepped off the page of a child's colouring book.  Each one is different.  There were three others in the panel that I bought and I will turn them plus another block into a little pillow cover.  I will applique a bone or something on the fourth block, perhaps with the child's name if I know who the recipient will be.  This will be for sale on  my Quilts for Sale page.

The weather is absolutely amazing.  I hung out my laundry this morning.  It is plus 18C right now.
I am going to take the dog for a walk and then I better get at some sewing.  I was in the village this morning doing some shopping for the weekend and haven't got myself motivated to get at anything.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment