Thursday, October 31, 2013

Falling Rain.

You only have a few more weeks to take advantage of the 4 free issues of the quilt pattern magazine.  Click on the link below and enter the two codes in the appropriate place.


• Group Code: ABB13
• Group Name: QUILTER
• Please Note: This offer is for new TQPM subscribers only.
 
http://www.quiltpatternmagazine.com and click the red pincushion.
 
Offer expires November 30th, 2013.

We have been having a steady rainfall although not enough to warrant the warning that has been popping up on my screen all day.  I haven't been able to take our week Heidi out for her walk and she is sitting looking out the window rather hopefully.  I will play a vigorous game of fetch with her later to give her some exercise.

Thank you for your nice comments about the free block, Simple Simon Strippy, which I have placed on my web page.  It is, as the name suggests, easy to do and a great way to get rid of some of those strips that seem to breed whenever you aren't looking. If you haven't checked it out yet, go to my web page and click on Free Patterns.

Stay dry.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment