Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Quilter's Lullaby

We had our first snow fall today and, in fact, it is still coming down.  There is a bit of accumulation on the ground but I don't think it is going to stay as we are above freezing.  Still, it is nice to see. 
I have spent the day making pumpkin butter and other baking odds and ends. Also got a few blocks sewn together on a disappearing nine patch top that I have started.
The was sent around by a friend.  If you are a fan of Big Bang Theory, you will know the tune and the original words.

Soft fabric, warm fabric
Buy it by the ward
Pretty fabric, lovely fabric,
Here's my credit card.


If you have a long arm machine or even the shorter version, I have found a Canadian site that has supplies including Superior thread and pantographs.  Here is the link: http://canadianlongarmsupplies.com.

Their shipping costs are the actual price which is nice to know.  Some places charge according to the dollar amount you spend, which I think is odd.  It doesn't encourage me to spend more if the cost goes up  regardless of the weight or size.  Two patterns should cost no more than one to mail.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment