Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Free Batting Contest.


 
 
 
 
These lovely blue jays were at the feeder just outside my studio this morning.  There were about half a dozen all vying for their share of the seeds.  There is still a couple flying back and forth to get the last morsels.  I will fill it up again when I take Heidi for a walk this afternoon.
 
I have been busy working on my commissions.  I almost have half the blocks done on the queen sized one.  I need to get fabric to finish this and for the mini quilts tomorrow when we go to Huntsville.
 
I have a wonderful new contest for you.  Everyone who buys one of my patterns from Craftsy will get their name entered in a draw for a king size  Hobbs Heirloom batting.  Just click on the link at the right side of the page, make your purchase and, when I get the notification, you will be entered automatically.  You have until the end of March to enter.  You can, of course, enter as many times as you wish.  You just have to make the purchase.  This contest isn't limited to the followers of this blog so tell your friends.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment