Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Hanging Solution.

I had my acupuncture treatment today and it always tires me out.  You wouldn't think having a dozen tiny needles stuck in various parts of the body would make you tired, but it does. I do find that it helps my neck so a few hours of being very relaxed won't hurt me.

I have finally started requilting the northern lights wall hanging.  I originally did it on the machine but didn't like it as the stitching seemed to dense.  So, I unpicked it all.  Since then, I have been working at other things but periodically thinking about a quilting pattern for this.
I have finally come up with something that I am happy with.  I am hand quilting it.  I am using a variegated blue thread that has a sheen and, so far, I like the results.  I have been looking for a hand quilting project that I can do outside so I have solved two problems.  I will post a photo when I have it completed.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment