Friday, August 22, 2014

Autumn and Geese

Time to start sharing photos of our lovely autumn scenery.  This is the view from my studio through the sunroom window looking down the driveway.  Those trees always seem to change colour before any of the others in the area.

I have been cutting squares of fabric to make the flying geese to go around the panel I have been working on.  I will take them to group for assembly.  I really need to get some work done on the quilt that is on my frame (how many times have you heard me say that?).  I always seem to have a hard time with that part of the quilt.  I expect that if I could afford it I would just get someone else to do the quilting.
For some reason it feels like Saturday today.  Odd how a day can feel like a certain day of the week, isn't it. 
I finished up one of my entries for our fall fair .  I only have a couple of smaller items left to do and then gather everything together.  I'm not entering any baking this year as we have eliminated as much sugar as possible from our diets.  I don't even have any white sugar in the house except for a little bit to make the hummingbird feed.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment