Friday, August 15, 2014

Lemonade from Quilting Lemons.

Have you ever had an idea, worked diligently away at it and, when it was done, decided you didn't like it?  I have just had that experience.  I have been making flying geese for the past two days so I could add them as a border to a panel.  I just placed one row on a long side and I don't like it.  I think they overpower the panel.
I will now do what I always do in this case; leave it until Monday and see what the ladies in the quilt group think.  If they agree, I will use the geese in a runner.
I am sure everything will turn out alright and I could end up having two projects  instead of one.  That is the best lemonade I can make right now.
Blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I have a problem with flying geese too. They never look just right to me. I've used a bunch of them to patch up an ancient duvet that I can't bear to part with.

    ReplyDelete