Friday, September 19, 2014

Enjoy Life

That free block just keeps evolving.  I have another step that has resulted in a really interesting look.  I don't have time to do a photo and post today but will next week so, stay tuned for Free Block Step Three
It has been a lovely day today weather and activity wise.  I have spent nearly all of it quilting.  I did go for a walk with little Heidi.  The colours are really starting to show along the road so it makes it doubly pleasant.
I got a fabric catalogue in the mail so I can leaf through that later.
Hope you all have a great weekend.  Don't let the weather dictate your mood or enjoyment of life.  Imagine if you were just told that you only had a week to live.  What would you do?  Okay, now do at least one of those things.  You won't be sorry.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment