Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Disappearing Time

Today was the monthly meeting of our local artisans club so I have been out until mid afternoon.  the meeting ended just after lunch but then I had mail to get and a bit of shopping to do so, by the time I got home, I was ready to eat.
I have volunteered to start a blog for the group and am going to have to think for a bit about the content.  I won't be posting on it as often as this one but even once a week will give the group some publicity and a chance to connect with others that share interests.
I don't seem to be making much progress in any other areas this week.  Still haven't finished putting the sashing on my tumbler blocks or done any more rows on the quilt that is on the frame.  Perhaps tomorrow I will be able to get some things done.  I don't have anything scheduled.
It is amazing how time disappears isn't it.  I try very hard not to get myself too booked up but it seems to happen anyway.

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment