Friday, March 6, 2015

Lists

How do you keep track of all the projects you plan to do?  Do you have them listed in your mind or on a piece of paper? I do both those things plus using the computer's Post It note option.  The latter is more for things that need to be done right away such as get this month's magazine column done.
A lady on the Hearts to Hands on line group has a white board on her wall.  She is also going to paint a board with some blackboard paint so she can use a chalk to make notes or quilting designs.
I have been wanting to get some of that paint since I saw it on a home decorating show.  There is also, if I remember correctly, one that is magnetized.
I need to get a list made of my current projects as I have a couple of commissions plus a wedding gift to make.  My husband's quilt also needs to be on the list so it doesn't get shoved to the back of my memory.
Making visible lists gets more important the older I get.  I used to be able to remember a weeks worth of appointments that consisted of at least three a day.  I wrote them in my day book but only checked it for addresses or phone numbers.  Now I have to check my calendar to see what day of the week it is.  Hubby and I are always saying we need a clock that gives the days of the week rather than time!
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment