Saturday, April 25, 2015

Bear Free

I don't seem to be getting anything for Fiction Friday.  I have been drawing a blank lately.  In fact, I have been missing getting anything at all posted on the last weekday.  I am not sure why.  I think I have been so focused on my quilting/sewing projects that I forget what day of the week it is.  I have started doing a baby blanket.  I am appliqueing a bear in the centre and then will do some pieced blocks around it in bright colours.
Here is a pattern of the bear.  You can use it for whatevery you like. Just click on the picture to photocopy it.
We did a little work outside today as the temperatures are returning to normal.  Hubby has started cutting wood for next winter's heat. If we get the weather predicted for tomorrow, I plan on raking the yard and flower gardens.

I would love to see a photo of what you make.  If it doesn't print off at copy paper size, let me know and I will send you the file.
Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment