Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Bearish Fun

Bear Applique



I just finished this bear applique last night and it will be the centre block in a baby quilt.  He was a fun little fellow to do.  I am offering the pattern for the bear as a freebie to anyone who purchases one of my patterns on Craftsy.  Link on the right side of the page at Patterns for Sale

Today I finished sewing the binding onto a mini quilt and only have the hand stitching to do and another project will be finished.  I have two more tops ready to go onto my long arm frame so, despite the fact that I feel I am not getting anything done, I am.

Our temperature has cooled down a bit so I feel more inclined to stay inside and work.  I only have a little more of our garden to plant and will get that done this week.  I can't remember when I had all the planting done so early before.
Hope you are also getting a lovely spring although I know that those of you who live in Eastern Canada are still waiting for the snow to disappear.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment