Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Cool Thoughts




Here is a photo to help you have cool thoughts if you are in the midst of a heat wave like us.  Hard to remember 30 below when you are at 30 above. 
Huntsville was very busy today as it often is in the summer time.  Lots of out of Province and out of country licence plates were seen in parking lots and in the street.  And, of course, a lot of children where shopping with their parents.  Despite this, everyone seemed to be in good humour which certainly makes the situation easier to bear.
I got done and home as quickly as possible but it still took nearly four hours from the time I left until I returned home.  And then everything had to be put away.  Dear One helped and then made me a cup of tea so I managed to survive.
I did a bit more work on the Nine Patch Mix block last night.  I think I am going to like this one.  I bought some fabric to finish a top but don't think I am going to use it as it isn't going to look the way I hoped.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment