Thursday, July 23, 2015

Whose Law

I got the guest room set up again including the new bed.  Of course, as soon as it was done, I had to pile things on the bed that can't be put back in the sun room yet.  There is also some foam which I am going to use to make some chair cushions that is to big to have sitting in the quilt room.
The treadmill is taking up a bit too much room but I will adjust to it or find a better location.
I finally found my Jinny Beyer patterns that I want to use to make a couple of table runners.  I bought some of her fabric a couple of years ago but didn't get around to making anything.  A table runner will be the perfect project to do while working on the next crib quilt commission.  Most of this quilt is hand work and I don't want to start anything major that will have to sit in a cupboard when I start the machine sewing sections.
We had a bit of a scare earlier today when we saw smoke rising above the trees across the road.  Hubby thought it was the property that is being developed opposite us but it turns out that a neighbour was burning something.  I hate when they do that.  We aren't supposed to have fires before 6 because the majority of our fire fighters are volunteer but, of course, there is always someone who thinks that laws are for everyone else.
When you live surrounded by bush, fire is a very real danger.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment