Thursday, September 3, 2015

Scrambled

You just know that if the phone rings early in the morning that chances are pretty good you would rather not want to know why.  The call this morning only resulted in a quick adjustment of our day's schedule but it took a bit of scrambling. 
I had an appointment with a surgeon in Huntsville about my thyroid for a week this Monday.  Her office called to say she had an emergency surgery and could I switch to this morning.  Hubby and I already each had an appointment in the village but we were able to get them done in good time and scramble off down the highway.  I was finished that appointment in time for us to be able to keep our plans to meet friends for lunch.  Did a bit of shopping after that and was back home for two and ready for a cup of tea.
I got a bit more quilting done on the customer's quilt but it is really too hot to do much.  I have been getting my entries ready for our fall fair and discovered the back of one quilt had some thread snarls.  I've removed them and also have to take off the label and that one is ready.
Hubby and I are going to try and have the weekend for ourselves.  We will see how that goes. Maybe I just won't answer the phone.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment