Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Sewing, Sewing and More Sewing

I have been tied to my sewing, working furiously since Monday evening.  I finally completed the project this morning after working until 10 p.m. last night.
I pattern to The Quilt Pattern Magazine and have had to work out the design, write it up and then write out the pattern itself.  It is a lot of work but once you see the result in fabric and paper, it is worth it.
I have also been continuing my preserving of the tomato crop.  We have two bushel baskets waiting in the garden for me to get to them.  they aren't quite ripe yet so I don't have to worry about them going bad.  I also slice up some of the green tomatoes and freeze them as we like them in stews and chili.
I haven't got around to cleaning my machine yet but that is next on my list.  Actually, my first project is writing up that list so I can stay on track.
We have been getting some lovely fall weather although the trees haven't got into the really beautiful colours yet.  Hope you are enjoying the season.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment