Friday, November 27, 2015

The Rut Gets Deeper

I have been working all day and not sure what, if anything, I have accomplished.  Still working on the foundation pieced patterns, making adjustments, redoing them and then going back to the original.  I think, I hope, I have finally finished that part.
Hubby, dear man that he is, is getting supper again.  I think I will take tomorrow off and work on a baby blanket that has already been sold.  There is also a craft sale in the village that I want to see and some shopping to do for pot luck at church on Sunday.
I worked right through and didn't realize how late it was getting.  I didn't take wee Heidi for her walk and, as I was out yesterday, she didn't get to go then either.  I will have to play chase the ball with her so she can get her exercise.  My body is out of luck.
The roads are going to be bad tonight when the temperatures drop again.  If you are travelling, please be careful,
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment