Friday, February 26, 2016

Free Book

I just learnt how to operate Drop Box today.  I am sure that many of you are already using this program to upload and save your photos.  I had been using something else which was supposed to allow me to upload a photo from my tablet and have it synchronize to my pc (if that is the correct term). I didn't find that it worked that well or at least it didn't for me.  Drop Box seems to be simpler.  I have already used it without problem.
I want to be able to use my tablet for taking more photos and then share them from my PC.  This will allow me to do that.  Also, if I have understood it correctly, photos in Drop Box will not be lost if my computer crashes, gets stolen etc.
I have been working on catching up on my Blocks of the Day.  I discovered I had missed one so got it done plus one other so I am only 5 behind now and they are simple.  Should have them done tomorrow as hubby is volunteering at an area winter carnival.
If you are interested in a free book by noted author, John Grisham, click on the link below which was shared by a member of my Hearts2Hands Yahoo group . http://amzn.to/1Q57onn  This book is a fictional story based on an actual medical procedure which could change the way many illnesses are treated.  Be a great read for the weekend.  Blessings,








1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip on the book. I love John Grisham. Also I loved what you said about not being able to help everyone but doing your part in a little way. I feel exactly the same way. As I hear the news about the atrocities in the world, my heart aches and I pray, What can I do?" A little love goes a long way.

    ReplyDelete