Friday, March 4, 2016

Frittering Time Away

Do you ever have one of those days when the time seems to fritter away and, at the end of it, you find you didn't accomplish anything.  I was going to get started on another quilting project but couldn't decide what.  I added another couple of blocks to a top, did the days 365 challenge and that was it for quilting. 
I think I was finding it hard to settle because we have been waiting for the guy to call back about our frozen water pipe.  Hubby got the snow cleared from the area where the pipe enters the house and checked to see if the heater was working so now it is just a matter of waiting.  I imagine that we are not the only ones with a problem so he is quite probably very busy.
I am off to do  grocery shopping tomorrow and go to the fabric store for some backing.  I hope that by the time I get back, we will have water.  We are melting icicles so we can wash, do some dishes and flush the toilets.  Fortunately, we have lots of icicles.
Looks like the weather is going to really start warming up next week  It will be nice to see the snow start melting.  I had to remove some of it from around our emergency number at the end of the driveway (this is our street number and is provided by the township so emergency personal can locate the proper house).
Enjoy your weekend.  Monday we are heading north for hubby's pre op session. 
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment