Thursday, March 3, 2016

Ice Anyone?

The sun is definitely getting warmer and brighter.  This is particularly good right now because we woke to a frozen water line.  It shouldn't have because there is a heater on it but, it has. 
It is going to be a bit of a chore to get at the area as we will have to dig through the snow, remove some of the siding and then get under the house.  Has to be done.
Today, I was at a friends where I spent the day quilting.  We get together once a month and it is a great time. We drink copious amounts of tea, talk and sew.  What could be better?
The Island Batik Ambassador's are receiving their fabric and I am waiting with great anticipation and excitement.  One of our first projects will be to make a mini quilt.  I am looking forward to doing this as I like minis and have been getting lots of practice with the 365 block challenge.
 
 
 
 
Anyone need some ice for their drink?  We are getting massive icicles dripping from the eaves on the south side of the house.  I knock them down but in a couple of days they are back again.
Blessings,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment