Friday, May 6, 2016

Internet Operational Again.

My internet has been down all week.  Our local service guy got the repair order this afternoon and came out right away.  I have been able to go on line at our library and delete the accumulating posts and reply to the critical ones so that was a help.  However, there is nothing like being able to sit down whenever you want and waste a half hour or more reading about what my friends and prefect strangers (what makes them perfect, I wonder) are doing.
You would expect that with all the free time I got a lot accomplished but it isn't the case.  I always work better with looming deadlines so, while I did get some thing done, I mostly frittered.
My thoughts are with all the people in Fort Mac.  A dreadful situation and one that, I am afraid, will not be resolved for a long time.
My husband and I have been there a few times during our motorcycling days and know people who live there.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment