Thursday, June 16, 2016

Playing With My Camera






As you can see by the photos below, I have been out playing with my camera.  The chickens in the fenced in area are the barred which are layers.  The other one, feeling sorry for the barred, is part of the dual purpose (layer/meat) flock. 
The other pictures are pretty self explanatory.
Two things got accomplished today.  We replaced our clothes line which broke the end of last week and (drum roll) I think I have finally solved the thread breakage problem on my long arm.  I have been trying different threads and when I got to my cheapest (Gutterman) it quit breaking.  I have to now get the tension set but am just gradually increasing and then checking the back of the quilt.  I am going to have to unpick everything again-for the third time-but that is okay if everything is now working.
Blessings,







What Are You Guys In For?

Getting The Wood Ready for Next Winter

Our House with Studio on Left Side

One of the Planters in Front of Old Board

No comments:

Post a Comment