Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Looming Deadlines

Another scorching day.  Now that it has cooled down I am getting caught up on my emails and other pc work.  Little Heidi is laying on the cool tile floor beside me and hubby is outside working. 
I had to go to Huntsville today to buy groceries.  I thought it might be really busy but the stores weren't too bad at all.  I guess everyone was at the beach.
I got a box in the mail today that contained some fabric, 3 rulers and a quilt story that I had ordered.  I rarely read fiction as I just don't have the time but I think I might set aside a bit of time this weekend to do just that.  The book is first in a series so if I like it, I will get the rest at the library.
Can you believe it is just over 4 months to Christmas?  And the fall fair is at the end of this month.  I had better start planning for both events.  I envy those who start getting things ready months in advance of an occasion but I never seem to be able to do it.  I even try writing deadlines on the calendar but I know they aren't real so I ignore them.
I guess we are who we are.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment