Thursday, September 15, 2016

Life's Beauty

This has been one of those days when you are busy the whole day but not sure you end up accomplishing anything.
I have been on the search for a new telephone for a few weeks.  One didn't work, another didn't have the features I wanted, another had far too many features that I didn't need.  I finally found the right one and ordered it.  It is perfect except I can't get the call display to work.  Called the phone's maker and our service provider each at least 3 times without any change.  I am now waiting while Bell does some line checking.  All this took over 4 hours.  It is hard not to get frustrated.  Now I wait.
I also wanted to get started on another customer quilt but the backing provided wasn't wide enough.  I do have a bolt in stock and she has okayed the use of that so I should be able to get it set up tonight.
After all the fussing through the day, I went outside to see what Heidi was barking at and saw the sky.  The sun was just going behind the trees and the clouds were catching the last of the glow.  Beautiful. Every day contains beauty.  You just have to keep your eyes open and not be blinded by the little things in life.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment