Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Glorious and Free

I expect I shall find my banner pattern now as I just bought another one.  This pattern is just the Canadian flag so I think I shall add a section under it with the words Glorious and Free or something else from our national anthem.  The pattern is from Craftsy (craftsy.com) and is 40% off right now and the designer is Monica Curry
We got notification today that our new shipment of Island Batik fabrics will be sent shortly and the list of projects for the year was posted. I was looking forward to having a month without a challenge but actually not having a deadline meant I got less done.
I think I will print the list of projects and write beside each one my ideas so I won't be scrambling at the last minute.
I will be having draws again this year so be sure to stay tuned.  I may require that you be a follower of my blog to enter so you might want to keep that in mind.  To do that, just clink on the link on the right side that says 'Follow'.  I know that some of you don't want to do that for various reasons (although you are faithful readers) so I will have an alternate method of entering.
As soon as the package arrives, I will share a photo of all the goodies.  Christmas in February.  Yahoo.
Heidi and I went for a bit longer walk today as it wasn't as cold.  All the little creeks are frozen and all but covered in snow.  We have been regularly visited by the four deer that were in the photo I posted and a few coyote have been prowling around a night.  I am glad our chicken coop is nice and secure.
Blessings,


No comments:

Post a Comment