Thursday, February 16, 2017

My Fabric Has Arrived.

Today was a lovely day partly because we didn't get any snow but mainly because I got to quilt with two of my friends.  We have been getting together once a month to each work on the same pattern and it has been a wonderful break for us.  The other two ladies have elderly parents and that combined with the usual life events makes for some stressful days.  One of the mothers died recently so we missed the month of January and Christmas was too busy so today was extra special.  We almost have our tops finished and have chosen our next project.
My box of beautiful Island Batik fabrics arrived today so I will be posting a photo of the goodies tomorrow. 
A lady on my one line quilt group (hands 2hearts) shared a video on mitred binding that was taught by Ricky Timms.  He has quite a unique method and I thought you might find it interesting so have included the link.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQEvapldc4g

Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment