Thursday, February 9, 2017

One Done and Another on the Way.

I got in a good day of quilting.  I finished making the blocks for my granddaughters quilt this morning although it was quite cool in the studio.  I had to turn the electric fireplace on for a bit.  I don't like to use it in the day time because of the cost of electricity.  However, it was either that or try to sew while wrapped in a blanket.  I still have 8 more blocks to make for that quilt but as I might put a panel in the centre I am leaving them for a while.
I also got the top finished for the little Valentine's mug mat I am making from some of my Island Batik fabric.  This is the free pattern I am going to share with you.  I expect to post it tomorrow evening. 
Heidi and I bundled up and went for a quick walk later in the afternoon.  There were a lot of deer tracks on the driveway and I noticed one of them seemed to be dragging its hoof a bit.  Not sure if it has a problem but it looks like it.  We will keep an eye out not there is much we can do.
Blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment