Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Ah, Quilting at Last

Today is the first full day I have had of quilting at home in over two weeks and I am happy, happy, happy.  I have been working on my March Island Batik challenge.  This month we are to make something using foundation piecing and it has to be less than 20 inches square.  I like minis so that part was easy.  Deciding what to do was a bit more difficult.  I settled on one of Carol Doak's stars.  Her patterns are well designed with enough challenge to keep it interesting.
It has been very windy here.  I was hoping to get outside for my walk but the driveway is too icy and I didn't want to have a tree branch blow down on me or the dog so I stayed inside and bounced on my mini trampoline for a bit.
I can't remember if I mentioned this previously but I have signed up for the Google Business site.  This is quite easy to do and does help in promoting a business.  I am planning on doing a tutorial some time in the future.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment