Friday, June 9, 2017

Stop the Itch

Mosquito bites are not fun.  They itch with a vengeance. I have found a quick and easy way to stop the itch and, ladies, I bet you have the product in your purse.  Rubbing some lip balm over the mosquito bite stops both the itch and the swelling.  I've no idea why it works but it does.  Give it a try.
I started my computer course today.  So far it is just reading and watching videos; interesting but I am anxious to get into the stuff about coding.
Supposed to be another good weekend here so I will be able to hang out the laundry again.  I also expect to get the sashing and binding finished on the baby quilt.
Have a great weekend,
blessings,

1 comment:

  1. I sure hope it works for me. I look like I have chicken pox from working in the garden.

    ReplyDelete