Thursday, August 17, 2017

Fabric! Fabric! Fabric!

Just over a week ago, I received my second shipment of Island Batik fabrics.  I was busy finishing up projects at the time so hadn't had a chance to share photos of my bounty with you.  I am now pleased to be able to do that.
 
 
 
 
 
Aptly named Blue Moon  this package contains 2 1/2 inch precuts as well as yardage.  Beautiful shades of blue and coordinating colours.  Will look lovely in a landscape quilt.

 

I love the 5 inch by WOF precuts and have already got a quilt in mind for them.  this is only one of the packages of those that I received.  The Alpine Ice fabric below the precuts will be great for celebrating winter, my favourite season.
Shhh!  This fabric is a secret.  I can't tell you anything about it until the fall.
 
This is called a bonus fabric.  I think the whole shipment is a bonus as it certainly adds a lot of joy to my life and my quilting.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
     

 
This is one of my favourite fabrics and I am thinking of something special like a tote or a pillow case for this.  I would just hate to cut it up.


 
Island Batik also makes gorgeous rayon fabric.  I am planning something for myself with this.  Perhaps a wrap around skirt and I can dream I am on a tropical island.
 
I hope you enjoyed the little fabric tour.  You will, of course, get to see them again as I use them in projects.
Blessings,



1 comment:

  1. Great photos and colors. It's a blast being an Island Batik Ambassador!

    ReplyDelete