Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Chicken Mutiny

I got my scrappy batik top finished today.  It won't get quilted for a while and I may add more to it as I would like it to be full size.
The fabrics are Island Batik and most of them are from the Blue Moon collection.
An odd weather day here.  The temperatures are warmer than normal but it doesn't feel like it because there is a cool wind.
There was a chicken mutiny today.  The old and newer flocks are separated into different sections of the coop. Each have their own feeding and water dishes and roosting areas.  Occasionally, one will decide the other area looks better than its own and will try to sneak past but most were content to be where they were.  Today, all the newer ones decided to push their way enmasse to the other side.  I propped the connecting door open and let them have their own way.  There will probably be a bit of squabbling but they are all pretty much the same size so there shouldn't b e any mayhem.  I hope.
Blessing

No comments:

Post a Comment