Monday, March 5, 2018

Ahead of Schedule.

I am well ahead on my course this week. I sent in one of this weeks assignments today and only have one more to do.  I should have some time to quilt.  I have a few things to get done so if I can catch up on those I will be ready to get my nose back to the grindstone next week.
I finished the binding on my bargello on the weekend and only have a couple more points to do on my lone star so I am managing to get some things done despite my schedule.
I had a magazine assignment that needed to be done before the end of the month and that too is finished.  It really does make a different with hubby taking care of the meals.
Our weather has been nice for getting outside.  The sun is bright and the temperatures around the freezing mark.  The chickens have been enjoying the fresh air as well.  It took a bit of time for the new ones to get up the courage to leave the coop but they were all out today.  It won't be long before I will be able to give them some fresh greenery.  Once the snow is gone they will be allowed to run free.  For now, they are better off in the enclosed area.
A lot of people seem to have a nasty cold right now.  I haven't heard of anyone with the flu but this cold hangs on for a long time.  Hope you are well and enjoying your favourite activities.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment