Thursday, March 8, 2018

Flowers and Quilts

 Here is a preview of a charity top that I have almost completed.  I only have to sew the blocks together and add a couple of borders and I can get this one on the machine.  I got one other top finished and I hope to have it quilted this weekend so I can do the binding at group on Monday.



I am not sure what kind of plant this is but it has been blooming for a number of weeks now adding some colour to my studio.  I have a geranium that I brought indoors last fall in another window and it hasn't stopped showing off its flowers.  Both plants make for a cheery sight on a dreary day.
I need to get my vegetable and flowers seeds started.  It is only 10 weeks until planting time and they will slip away quickly enough.
blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment