Thursday, April 26, 2018

New Quilt Store

Thank you for all your kind comments regarding my little wall hanging and I am glad you liked it's title.  When I flipped the middle row of geese and saw the effect, I was reminded of someone who is obviously lost but wasn't going to admit to it.
I am tired this evening but it was a good day.  A group of friends and I went to another community where one had to take her machine for repair.  We took the opportunity to check out a new quilt shop that had opened recently.  It is a small store but we were impressed by the selection, reasonable prices and her wonderful attitude.  I can see that Quilting in Muskoka will soon be a favourite for all those of us who love to wallow in fabric.
We also stopped at the huge new Fabricland store in the same community and a discount shop.  It was a really nice day.  It is always good being with friends and made even better when you are all quilters.
I got home in time to tend the chickens and make supper.  Hubby was continuing to work at making our years supply of maple syrup so I served a big plate of homemade spaghetti to help him regain his energy.
The sun is going to be shining all week so the last of the snow should be replaced by flowers.
Blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment