Thursday, April 19, 2018

Tiny Clothes

Once again it looks as though spring may make an appearance this year.  As this week draws to a close the kind folk in the weather bureau are predicting temperatures in the double digits. This time, they are on the plus side of zero.  I can't wait to start complaining about the heat and blackflies!
I didn't get much sewing finished today but I have got half of next weeks assignments finished.  I am hand sewing the binding on a little wall hanging which I have tentatively named: No, I Don't Need to Ask for Directions.
Are you participating in the quilting challenge for Humboldt?  Two members of our Hands to Hearts yahoo group have each made one.  I always find it very interesting to see how the same pattern can look so different depending of the fabrics used or the layout.  I am sure both will bring comfort to the recipients.
I am continuing to work on my charity quilts and have started making some Barbie clothes for my granddaughter.  My goodness they are small.

Hope you are starting to see signs of spring in your area.
blessings,

No comments:

Post a Comment